All tuition, fees, and other related costs are due prior to the scheduled start‐date of a student’s course(s), unless the student has arranged to make monthly payments. The balance must be paid by graduation.
Final Total Charges: The final cost of a degree program will depend on transfer credits accepted, the cost of textbooks, supplies, and other miscellaneous costs. Use our estimation calculator to have an estimated cost of the semester.
|Tuition per credit hour for undergraduate and graduate level programs. Tuition is charged by semester depending on the number of credits the student is enrolled in. The total amounts for tuition are the cost per credit hour and/or program multiplied by the number of credit hours.||$300|
|Application Fee (nonrefundable): For students entering any degree program: This fee is applied toward the tuition of the student’s first course.||$150|
|Readmission Fee: For students who have been inactive for more than 12 months or who are entering another degree program||$100|
|Graduation Processing Fee: Charged to all students before graduation.||$100|
|Unofficial Transcript Fee (First 3 are free)||$5|
|Evaluation of Transfer Credits||$100|
Application Refund Policy
The application fee will be returned to those denied admission to MUST University.
The cost of textbooks is not covered in the cost of tuition. Students are responsible for purchasing their own textbooks and any other instructional materials for each course. MUST University does not have a bookstore for purchasing books, and students must purchase their textbooks online.
1 . Students are expected to be responsible consumers and will be counseled to make good financial decisions.
2 . Students are responsible for the full amount of the charges listed above.
3 . Degrees are granted and transcripts are released only after all financial obligations to MUST University have been met.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made per the following refund schedule:
1 . Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
2 . All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3 . Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, except for the registration fee (not to exceed $150.00).
4 . MUST University establish a drop/add period which shall be no less than 10 percent of the period for which the student is financially committed, or one week, whichever is less. If the student withdraws before the end of the drop/add period, the student will be refunded all tuition and fees, as well as any funds paid for supplies, books, or equipment which can be and are returned to the institution.
5 . Termination Date: When calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice was received. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the student’s enrollment or receipt of a Cancellation Notice from the student.
- Upon request by students the Financial Department at MUST University may be able to aid students in need of financial assistance to pay tuition expenses at MUST University.
- MUST University believe that the primary responsibility for educational costs rests with a student and his/her family. However, institution payment plans are available to meet the difference between a student’s resources and his/her actual needs.
- Tuition and fees are due at the start of the program. The university reserves the right to remove any student from class that has not satisfied his or her financial obligations.
- Students are welcome to make payments on tuition and fee charges using checks, money orders, or credit cards.
- Students are required to meet with administration to address all financial responsibilities prior to exiting the institution for any reason.
- Students whose accounts are sent to collections will be charged the maximum collection fee allowable by law and all applicable attorney costs.
- Students whose accounts are taken to court will be responsible for all court costs and attorney fees.
Period of Obligation
- The length of the program shall determine the period of financial obligation for all courses. A predetermined initial payment is due on the first day of class in all programs.
- A student must pay his/her tuition payment according to an agreed upon financial schedule.
- A student that does not meet his/her financial schedule obligation may be withheld from attending class until all financial payments are current. MUST University reserve the right to change tuition and fees without notice.
- Students who are actively attending class will not be affected by any tuition changes. MUST University will withhold a student’s diploma and official transcript until all academic and financial obligations are met.
- A student that fails or withdraws from his/her class, if re-instated, will be charged tuition and fees as stated in the current catalog.
- A student that drops from his/her class or is terminated from the school is obligated to pay for tuition and fees according to the refund policy.