MASTER PROGRAM - 36 CREDITS / 18 MONTHS
Master of Science in International Business
MUST University’s Master’s Degree in International Business program was developed to prepare students for opportunities in multinational industries and organizations. Students will develop leadership skills and a comprehensive understanding of cultural business issues, international regulations and strategic planning needed to succeed in today’s dynamic global market. Other areas of focus include the challenges of expansion, use of technology and effective decision-making on an international scale.
*To learn more about the masters and disciplines, fill out the form below.
International business strategy
This line aims to develop academic research whose results can be implemented in own or third-party companies, public or private, covering research, in the international context, in the areas of innovation and entrepreneurship; Marketing strategies; culture and organizational climate; organizational development and performance, value creation and corporate governance.
• Internationalization of companies
• Competitiveness in international management
• Local entrepreneurship – global innovation
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree course or have completed a course in the bachelor’s degree modality with a minimum duration of 8 semesters;
- Have documents proving graduation (history and diploma) certificate of course completion.