Healthcare delivery is undergoing rapid growth and change in the United States and around the world, a change that has accelerated in the 21st century. Thus, the responsibilities of Healthcare administrators and managers are continuously being redefined. In this dynamic environment, organizations must manage for continuous improvement and maintain flexibility to respond to the latest challenges. This underscores the constant need for Healthcare professionals to keep pace with new knowledge and gain new skills.
The MS-HCM program at MUST University seeks to develop professionals who understand how to manage non-profit, for-profit, and voluntary Healthcare organizations in effective and innovative ways and who can help Healthcare organizations successfully meet the challenges of a rapidly changing environment. Students in the MS-HCM program acquire the analytical skills needed to explore new models of Healthcare delivery and organizational design. They also develop the leadership skills needed to discover and implement creative solutions to problems in the current Healthcare system.
Students who graduate with a Master of Science in Healthcare Management from MUST University
will be able to:
• Communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers, to establish and
maintain relationships, and to facilitate constructive interactions with individuals and groups;
• Inspire individual and organizational excellence, to create and attain a shared vision, and
to successfully manage change to attain the organization’s strategic ends and successful
• Align personal and organizational conduct with ethical and professional standards that include a
responsibility to the patient and community, a service orientation, and a commitment to lifelong
learning and improvement;
• Demonstrate an understanding of the Healthcare system and the environment in which
Healthcare managers and providers function;
• Apply business principles to the Healthcare environment; basic business principles include
financial management, human resource management, organizational dynamics and governance,
strategic planning and marketing, information management, risk management, and quality
Please, write all fields and resolve the captcha to release the submit button.