The Master of Science in International Business program at MUST University is designed to prepare students for management opportunities within multinational industries and organizations. Learners will build leadership skills and a comprehensive understanding of cultural business issues, international regulations, and strategic planning necessary to succeed in today’s dynamic global marketplace. Additional areas of focus include the challenges of expansion, technology use, and effective decision-making on an international scale.
Students who graduate with a Master of Science in Healthcare Management from MUST University
will be able to:
• Communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers, to establish and
maintain relationships, and to facilitate constructive interactions with individuals and groups;
• Inspire individual and organizational excellence, to create and attain a shared vision, and
to successfully manage change to attain the organization’s strategic ends and successful
• Align personal and organizational conduct with ethical and professional standards that include a
responsibility to the patient and community, a service orientation, and a commitment to lifelong
learning and improvement;
• Demonstrate an understanding of the Healthcare system and the environment in which
Healthcare managers and providers function;
• Apply business principles to the Healthcare environment; basic business principles include
financial management, human resource management, organizational dynamics and governance,
strategic planning and marketing, information management, risk management, and quality
Students who graduate with a Master of Science in International Business will be able to:
• Develop comprehensive strategic business plans for global expansion.
• Understand compliance and regulatory requirements for international hiring and managing of
foreign and remote employees.
• Evaluate the proper technologies needed to sustain and secure infrastructure, data, and
• Analyze competitive markets and the economic and political factors that affect them.
• Evaluate currency and exchange rate fluctuations and determine how they affect investments
and financial planning.
Please, write all fields and resolve the captcha to release the submit button.