Neste artigo você vai encontrar:
Digital Marketing has gained great prominence in recent years, many professionals have emerged in this area, thus causing a search for qualified professionals who do not stop improving their knowledge.
Observing this demand for qualified professionals in the area of Digital Marketing, MUST University thought about developing a Master’s degree in Digital Marketing.
How MUST University’s Masters in Digital Marketing Works
MUST University’s Masters in Digital Marketing is designed to prepare students to work in the field of marketing, with a focus on technological innovation and results.
The Master’s program works as follows:
Our Master’s program is entirely in Portuguese. The content is always updated to bring up-to-date topics to our students.
The diploma is American, but don’t worry because it is recognized on Brazilian soil.
As much as our master’s program is EAD, it allows you to leave extremely qualified for the job market.
The duration of the course is 20 months distributed in:
Stage 1: 11 content courses (5 weeks each course);
Step 2: Final Completion Work (TCF) – no submission is required.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
• Analyze the purchasing behavior of digital consumers and integrate content marketing strategies with digital marketing campaigns.
• Develop digital marketing strategies based on data analysis of the purchase journey of digital consumers.
• Create digital frameworks for companies, products and services.
• Develop scientific studies on topics related to digital marketing.
• Develop business intelligence and analyze the use of customer relationship management platforms, in terms of meeting existing demands and allocating the necessary efforts to sales.
• Analyze the main digital business models that can be used and develop new businesses from digital marketing and e-commerce models.
In order for you to be able to carry out the master’s degree in Digital Marketing, you will have to:
Have completed a bachelor’s degree course or have completed a degree course with a minimum duration of 8 semesters;
Have documentation that proves your graduation (History, diploma and course completion certificate);
Undergraduate courses in Technology (TECHNOLOGY diploma) and SHORT Degrees are not accepted due to US regulations.
If you have any questions, please contact our consultants (click here).