ENROLLED STUDENTS REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 18 years or older or have written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Complete Enrollment Agreement.
- A $150.00 (Dólar) Application fee must be paid upon enrollment.
- Copy of a valid government-issued picture identification:
- Copy of high school diploma, or high school transcript, or GED, or similar document if applicant completed secondary education in another country.
- Transfer Credits: A student may receive transfer credits from an accredited institution only upon evaluation and approval from the Vice-President of Academic Affairs office. Official transcripts and any other documentation must be forwarded to the University by the granting institution.
- Additional important notes:
- An applicant may be required to provide additional information as part of the “verification” process, which may occur during the period leading to enrollment. Any documents requested by Admissions, Financial department or the Registrar’s Office must be submitted within 30 days after the start date. If the required documentation is not submitted to MUST University by this date the student’s enrollment can be terminated.
- English test scores or records can be required for the applicants whose English is not their native language:
– A minimum grade of Level 2 on the ACT COMPASS’ English as a Second Language Placement Test.
– A transcript indicating completion of at least 30 semester hours of credit with an average grade of “C” or higher at an appropriately accredited college/university or licensed foreign university where the language of instruction is English.
– A transcript indicating a grade of “C” or higher in an English composition course from an appropriately Accredited college/university or a licensed foreign university.
– If the student is not able to provide any of the above language proficiency evidences, he/she may be admitted conditionally and attend an ESL language program as an additional prerequisite. However, the student will not be allowed to enroll for more than 30 credits unless they reach and complete the Advanced Level with a “C” average.
This status is for students who are not seeking a degree or certificate at the time of admission, are not interested in receiving financial aid, and who wish to waive placement testing and academic advisement which would normally determine the suitability of their courses for degree fulfillment or transfer credit. These students will comply with steps 1-4 of the admission requirements only. However, if they later desire to become an enrolled student, must then apply through the General Admission process.
ADDITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- In addition to the General Admissions Requirements, students pursuing an Associate’s Degree at MUST University must successfully complete a minimum of 60 semester credit hours. The total credit hours for the Associate of Science Degree include: 15 credit hours (mandatory) of prescribed general education courses, and 45 credit hours of prescribed major courses (including 12 credits of Elective Courses).
- In addition to the General Admissions Requirements, students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree at MUST University must successfully complete a minimum of 120 semester credit hours. The total credit hours for the Bachelor of Science Degree include: 30 credit hours (mandatory) of prescribed general education courses, and 90 credit hours of prescribed major courses.
ADDITIONAL GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Hold a four-year bachelor’s Degree or equivalent credential conferred by an approved institution of postsecondary education and provide official transcripts.
An undergraduate degree in a specific field is not a requirement; qualified students from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.